facebook twitter Reddit Putin Butt Plug Silicone Butt Plug BridgeGate Chris Christie Money Bags Sandy Relief Christie Rob Ford Crack Head mayor of Toronto Ted Cruz Manchurian Candidate Phil Robertson Butt Plug Phil Robertson Butt Plug Mitch McConnell Fuck The NSA lens Cover Blue Meth Ice Phone Case Iphone Tank Case with money clip Iphone Minimalistic Case iphone case with kickstand Android Amznfx case Lifeproof Wallet Attachment The Cook BlowFish Figure Bad Wally Captain Cook Saul the Crimal Lawyer Blue Meth Cptain Cook Blue Meth Cook Blue Meth Throne Blue Meth Ice Case Throne Dock Grafitti Figurine Blue Meth Wally Blue Meth Blowfish testicycles

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Check out my 3D printed Putin Butt Plug


So i received my Vladimir 3d printer butt plug.. It Looks amazing.. The texture and the detail came out amazing.. I'm super psyched about this print and the potential it has to ridicule Mr. Putin.

You can purchase this Putin Butt plug here 


or see more pics of the process of making this butt plug



Anyways This piece was originally made in response of Russia's Anti-gay laws but since Putin is such an asshole he seems to find himself on top of the Media headlines again. By Invading Ukraine and putting the world at the verge of WWW3. 

So this little asshole is full of surprises and full of controversy. So whatever reason you are visiting this page or deciding to buy this product i welcome your money.

Like i said i would like to make actual Vladimir Putin butt plugs. I was interested before and thanks to the overwhelming response in Reddit.com i'm more committed than ever. So If you would like to see this happen please email me at PoliticalSculptor @ gmail dot com. I'm looking for a few people to help me buy raw materials like skin safe silicone or rubber. So please let me know if you would like to pre-oder or donate money to the cause

If you would like to see some funny comments or get a good laugh check out my front page worthy post on reddit. 



4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I'm a reporter for the Toronto-based news site Digital Journal and I am writing a story about this ingenious creation. I was wondering if I could ask you a couple of questions. If you're interested, please email me at brettwilkins74@gmail.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… สวิทช์โรงพยาบาล

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. cheap 3d printer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? low-volume manufacturing china

    ReplyDelete